Thanks for stopping by our booth at the recent TECHxpo conference! We promised to post the recipe for our cookies and you’ll find it below:
Good Ol’ Chocolate Chip Oat Cookies
At the 2014 TECHxpo Conference, we baked Chocolate Chip Oat cookies exclusively for TECHxpo members. If you liked the cookies and would like to make the same cookies for your friends and family, here is the recipe!
1 cup butter at room temperature
2/3 cup brown sugar; firmly packed
¼ cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup regular oats
1 ¾ cup flour (all purpose)
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup of chocolate chips (remember, the better the chocolate, the better the cookie)
Here’s how to make them yummy:
1. Preheat the oven to 400°C at standard setting or 375°C at the convection setting.
2. Whip the butter till it is fluffy. Add brown and white sugar and continue mixing.
3. Add the vanilla extract and egg and continue mixing. Continue whisking till the batter is at a light and airy consistency.
4. Now add all the dry ingredients; flour, oats, chocolate chips, baking soda and salt and mix just until all ingredients come together and are well incorporated – Do not over mix!
5. You are now ready to assemble the dough onto a cookie sheet.
6. Scoop out the batter with a soup spoon and mold it into a ball between your palm and the spoon. Drop onto the cookie sheet.
7. Bake for approximately 12 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.
8. Let cool and enjoy!