Matter centric filing is built into Worldox. Save email with your client documents seamlessly!
If you don’t have document management, saving emails can be a bit problematic. Sure, there are some tools that do this but wouldn’t it be better to have one tool that does it all – saves your regular documents and saves your email. Why save email in Worldox?
1. Save space on the email system. Email moved to Worldox is not stored on the email system so you won’t get messages from IT asking you to clean up.
2. Full Email Fidelity. Since Worldox retains the full fidelity of the Outlook email, there is never a risk of losing quality or compatibility with Outlook.
3. Virtual folders. These folders can be created in Outlook but they are actually stored in Worldox.
4. Drag and Drop. Once a virtual folder is established for a client, you can simply drag and drop messages from that client to the folder for one click profiling.
5. WorkZone. If you have an email with 5 or 6 attachments, each with different formats, there is no need to open them in order to save them. You can highlight them together and drag them to the WorkZone and they will all be profiled to the designated client folder respecting the file type of each attachment. This makes really short work of filing email attachments separately should you wish to do so.
WorkZone is a small icon that always sits on top of any applications that are running:
Highlight all the attachments to a message and drag to the WorkZone icon:
Complete the profile card and all documents are saved to Worldox in one step!
When sending email, Worldox also facilitates saving the Sent message with the client file in one step. The message can be copied to Worldox, moved to Worldox to save space in the email or the recipient can be added to an ignore list so that the pop up will not appear for that user in the future. For one time ignores, just hit the Ignore button.
Worldox has a rich email interface. We’ve highlighted the basics but there is much much more!
If you are not yet using document management, please call us for a free demonstration of how Worldox can change the way you work – for the better. Look what some of our clients have said:
“Implementing Worldox was the single best decision we made in 2014—it significantly improved our productivity and made us more collaborative.” —Jan Chaffay, Business Manager, Houser, Henry & Syron LLP
“Triella listened to what we wanted a document management system to do for our firm and came up with a plan to ensure our requirements were met. I like the portability factor—we all have laptops and Citrix and as long as a document has been scanned into our system, we can access it anywhere.” —Ian Mair, Partner, Moodie Mair Walker Lawyers
Charles Bennett is the Principal Consultant at Triella, a technology consulting company specializing in providing technology assessments, consulting, maintenance services and CIO-related services to small and medium sized firms. Charles can be reached at 647.426.1004. For additional articles, please visit http://www.triella.com/publications.html. Triella is a Citrix Partner, VMware Partner, Microsoft Small Business Specialist, Microsoft Silver Partner, Dell Preferred Partner, BlackBerry Alliance Partner and Authorized Worldox Reseller.
© 2015 by Triella Corp. All rights reserved. Reproduction with credit is permitted.